Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August Updates

I know, i'm a slacker. I haven't blogged one time this month and am kicking myself. I seem to be behind in everything lately!
Stella is doing great. We are preparing for her move to the "big kid" daycare on September 5th. We are going to do a couple of short trial runs to get her used to the idea. She thinks that maybe she could just drive herself everyday. As you can see here, she has been practicing.

Max isn't so sure that's a good idea! Stella has also been singing alot lately and I caught her doing a version of Jingle Bells this weekend. I don't have any idea where she picked that up!

Maxey has gotten his first two teeth and his top two teeth are threatening to break through any day! Little guy is really interested in trying them out, particularly on mommy's shoulder!

We had a wonderful weekend trip home to my folks house and I was able to catch up with my girlfriends. They looked beautiful (AND SKINNY! you bums!) as always. We had a Horwedel/Green family get-together on Sunday. Stella and Jack had a big time swimming too. It was so good to see everyone!

We have also had recent visits with Matt's side of the family and Stella had the time of her life chasing cousins Jenae, Blake and Grace around Gma and Gpa Cheg's house. She and Max are looking forward to a repeat performance this coming weekend!

I will try to post pics of both family events as we get them back! But that's all for now!

No comments: