Thursday, July 27, 2006

Couple of Cowpokes

We recently went to Branson for the weekend and visited with friends Kenny, Laura, Tom, Heather, and little Vincent where we picked up these awesome cowboy/cowgirl hats. They looked so cute in them that I took them along for the last picture session we had. I even carried Stella's rocking horse in for some action. I know, i'm losing it!
Here is Stella and Max in their cowpoke glory!


Here is Maxey, as Sherriff Max. Doesn't he look perfect for a WANTED poster?



Here is Stella giving her horse some love.


One more here of Max with the horse in his duds.

Stella had a great time riding her first "kiddy rides" and Max took in the sights from his backseat on the stroller. Matt and I had fun just catching up with everyone. Kenny and Laura, we had a fabulous time, thanks so much for inviting us!

No comments: