Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays! (and Happy Birthday Max!)


Stella and Maxey are "tickled" to wish you a Merry Christmas




Maxey turns ONE! The year has been too fast.



Stella at 2 1/2. I love that smile!




I can't resist sharing these with you too!

Happy Holidays to all from the Chegwidden clan. We are excited to be celebrating Max's first birthday and Xmas at the same time this year. We had an intimate bday party (Curious George) for the little guy. He proudly ate 1 1/2 cupcakes. What he lacks in hair he makes up for in personality. He is still a joy, our little sweetie. He's got an adventurous spirit too, and got his first stich in his eyebrow a couple weekends back. On his birthday he discovered he could stand and likes to get in the middle of the room and show off. He's trying to take a few steps while holding onto fingers, but mostly loves to crawl AND CLIMB!

Stella is SO excited for Christmas this year. We visited Santa at the mall and have watched the holiday specials on TV. With exception to the Abominable Snowman, she thoroughly enjoyed Rudolph. We regularly sing through all the xmas carols that we know. Santa better have a sleigh full of zoo animals ready, as she has requested nearly every one at one point or another!

We will be spending Christmas eve and day in Jeff City at Matt's folks, so hopefully Santa knows where to find us! It will be wild times with all the Cheg siblings/spouses/kids!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Anne, Matt, Stella and Max



1 comment:

Deborah (Wohlford) Burdin said...

Hi, Anne!

I found your blog link from Jen and Mark's! I really like your family pics! My hard drive on my computer died last July along with other things sad happenings in 2006. I apologize for dropping off the face of the Earth for awhile! I am living in D.C. with Jared. Our e-mail is wildcatchefj@comcast.net. I hope to hear from you soon!

Bye, friend! Deb